[pianotech] string "exercising"

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 07:59:59 PDT 2009

Haven't noticed that but on pianos where the angle is severe between the
tuning pin and speaking length I take care to lower the pitch before raising
it just to be sure that it's not frozen there. Usually the bass strings
operate at a relatively low BP, at least when compared with the upper
treble, but not always.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com