[pianotech] idol voicing

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Mar 31 05:38:07 PDT 2009

Thanks David L and Dale for your responses. Perhaps, Dale, on your next 30
year old Kawai you bloom you could get your wife to hold the video camera
and post a YouTube for us. :-)

I have listened to the pianos on David A's site. Luscious indeed.  So far I
haven't been able to get that close to that sound with stock Asian hammers.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802