[pianotech] stuck keys after one hour of playing

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 17:12:41 PDT 2009

Yeah, I was just talking to a friend about it.  It seems I've lived a very protected life.  Though I worked for a Young Chang dealer for a few years in the 1980s, I don't see any of those pianos now.  Since starting back to work after my extended leave, I've only serviced four Korean pianos.

Anyway, the conclusion was (in the past--anyway) this was a warranty issue.  It will be interesting to see what the scoop is.  I have a good idea of what to look for now.

Thank you all very much!

Barbara Richmond, RPT

near Peoria, Illinois