[pianotech] 440/442?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 16:06:50 PDT 2009

As Dave Porritt says, they're out there, and I've met such, and even
tested such. They exist and screwing with their pitches does not make
them happy. I find it very interesting to see the phrase "minor
variations"- while tuners will scream to high heaven that "minor
variations" in one's tuning will get them sent straight to perdition.
Just fascinating, this business.
les b