[pianotech] ptg media files

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sun May 3 04:48:12 PDT 2009

I have been using Vista for home and at the office along with MS Small Business Server.  It works great.  The problems lie when corporations who have a patchwork of codes, old hardware, different systems try to communicate.  Vista is very stable for our uses.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---
Garret Traylor - President
High Point Piano & Music Inc.
88-PIANO (336) 887-4266
 Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.