[pianotech] ptg media files

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun May 3 05:21:39 PDT 2009

Garret Traylor wrote:
> I have been using Vista for home and at the office along with MS Small Business Server.  It works great.  The problems lie when corporations who have a patchwork of codes, old hardware, different systems try to communicate.  Vista is very stable for our uses.
> Kindest Regards,
> Garret
Garret, you hit the nail right on the head. It's all the other
"outsiders" that you have to worry about.

That's the reason major corporations are NOT going to it - way too much
- hacking - to get it to work with everyone else.

Plus, it doesn't sound like you have tried to run any - old - software
with it. Thats another killer.

Hopefully, you have the source CD's - and - doing - backups - regularly.

Best of luck

P.S. Don't settle in too fast - Windows 7 is out - AND - Windows 8 is
ALREADY in the works

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-7-Just-a-Pit-Stop-to-Windows-8-77058.shtml