[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun May 3 06:45:53 PDT 2009

Following up on Jon's suggestion, go to http://store.apple.com/us, and then
to get the very best deals scroll down to the lower left corner of that
page, where you'll find links for refurbished Macs, iPods, etc. I've been
buying almost all my computer stuff this way, and it's excellent quality,
full warranty, etc. All of these systems can run Windows OS if you have
programs that require the Microsoft OS (the MS OS must be purchased
separately).