[pianotech] Windows Vista- your comments?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 09:45:22 PDT 2009

It's funny how Windows keeps coming out with a new product that is always suppose to be doing what the old one was suppose to do... '-]   I'm sticking with my XP until I can figure out how to use Time & Chaos on my wife's IMAC, which she is giving me after getting an Mac laptop...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044