[pianotech] Spam, anyone?

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Tue May 5 10:56:18 PDT 2009

Some spam is so bizarre that it's smile-worthy.   I'll let the baffling
nature of his true intent slide, but I am unfortunately going to have to report
him to the run-on sentence Police.
Jim

Hello Owner,

My name is Mr. Robert Mills and am sending you an email regarding an order
of some Grand piano I want to know if you do have some in stock or  if you
can special order that piano for me  i want to know if you do have the Yamaha
5"  feet  grand piano with an Ebony finish please kindly email me the price
on that piano if you don't have such email me something similar  to it okay
and also if i may know what types of credit card do you accept as payment
and how much do you take as surcharge when accepting  Credit card? I will be
waiting to read from you Asap.

Regards....

Mr. Robert Mills.

Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a