[pianotech] Spam, anyone?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue May 5 11:40:25 PDT 2009

I had a telephone scam similar that was interesting. They called a couple of
times and talked to my secretary, looking for a used piano. But it was using
an AT&T teletype operator for hearing impaired. They finally got through to
me. I said yes I had a used piano for $500. Right away they said they wanted
it and how much would it cost to ship it to Nigeria? I didn't go any further
and told the operator I was not interested.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802