[pianotech] Hammer Line Issue

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 7 09:00:22 PDT 2009

Thanks for the positive and kindly worded reply Debbie - I thought I might get jumped on for my criticism! I just wanted to point out to him that there's a good chance something beyond the capstans is likely out of whack and at least to look for it first.

And regarding your one-liner - did you know that YOU are the ONLY one that has EVER done that? And certainly I have NEVER, EVER done that!   ;-)

Terry Farrell