[pianotech] Whippen storage

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sun May 10 16:14:46 MDT 2009

Right now, I am using those lunch meat plastic storage containers, but I am looking for something like a tool case that has compartments that I can use to organize my whippens.  I have a cantelevered tool chest in my car that I use for flanges, jacks, rep screws, etc. but the compartments are just a tad too small to store some of the whippens.  How do you all organize the whippens you have in your auto?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com