[pianotech] (no subject)

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:16:16 MDT 2009

Well, many teachers don't get their pianos tuned regularly, either.

Also, I believe, that when there is a major pitch raise, the bends in
the wire move to new places, cause false beats in the treble (at least
for a while) and also cause instability as the bends straighten and
new bends form. This can be used as an argument for both tuning where
it is or for tuning to pitch.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.