[pianotech] (no subject)

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:39:06 MDT 2009

Also musing…

Well, if the reason for the drop in pitch was the pins backing off,
then cranking the pins back up would put the kinks back in their
place, if the kinks were still where they were “originally”. But if
the drop in pitch was due to the strings stretching and/or the crown
decreasing… It’s just what I believe.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.