[pianotech] PianoLifesaver

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano at juno.com
Mon May 18 21:29:32 MDT 2009

Has no one pointed out the problem with this post?
PianoLifesaver recommends changing the pads twice a year!

I also recommend to all my clients that for tuning ALL manufacturers
recommend tuning twice a year.  I then tell them that if a manufacturer
could say only tune the piano once a year, what a sales point that would
be.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Bringing Harmony to Homes