[pianotech] more on my post

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:27:28 MST 2009

Hey

Thanks so much you guy. You're all awesome.  I'm hoping to join the PTG again soon when money picks up.  I hope to see you at a convention.  When is the national one coming up?  Maybe not this year but I'd like to attend perhaps next when $$$ is better.

William, I konw what you mean by the word condition, I was having fun there with ya. People are intrigued with the fact I'm vision impaired, not sur why. some lady asked if I saw a blob hope she wasn't referring to herself because she was a tad bit on the heavy side or bigged boned. :-)  I just told her I see a piano and my vision is 20/200. It's hard to describe something that's been that way all my life.

Jerry, I'd love to have you stand by me while I tune. We should get together at a convention when I attend.  I use my cell phone clock, but the down side is I have to pick it up to read it lol.  When you guys say you tune in a hour etc. is that including setting up and putting the piano back together or just tuning?

Have a good one

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service