[pianotech] the thread regarding number of tunings

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 21:00:41 MST 2009

When is anyone going to comment of mute moving, technique, etc.
And if it makes any difference, I tune with Cybertuner.
Thanks to anyone that chimes in,
uaine

We've discussed the pros and cons of muting and tuning unisons as you go on this list not too long ago.

I tune unisons on the fly using an SAT IV. I find it saves time, and gives me a more stable tuning.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician

94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789