[pianotech] Upright Piano Dolly

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Nov 3 19:53:20 MST 2009

David,

I had mentioned the larger one to the school, but with tight budgets
and all, they opted for the smaller ones.

I'll make sure I put them as far to the side as possible.

I have experience with drilling holes for the lag screws in when I was
making my wife's fancy patio deck cover.  I only broke one bolt on
that one (the first!) and learned my lesson.

Thanks,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA