[pianotech] Installing Twin Dollies

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 3 20:47:21 MST 2009

Rob,
You can do it like others have said, where you put it on it's side. It's
not a safe, but it's doable with the proper amount of care and perhaps a
helper. The "Stackers" can be used for any/all applications where a need
for incrimental block heights are needed.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police