[pianotech] journal ads

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:54:51 MST 2009

If Yamaha doesn't realize they are spending a bunch of money just to irritate us, it is not the fault of the Guild. It is their own foolishness.

I have been told they have gone from more than 500 dealers a few years ago to barely 100 now. I can only imagine the layoffs and reorganization they must be going through. They have probably made more money with digitals than pianos for quite a while. So the money people think it makes sense to push what makes the most money.

Mostly, it makes me laugh when I see that ad. Corporate-think cutting itself off at the knees. Hmmph.

David Stocker, RPT
Tumwater, WA