[pianotech] journal ads

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Nov 4 17:09:27 MST 2009

Maybe Yamaha wants us to consider learning electronics repairs. Maybe PTG
will create a new designation, EKRT (Electronic Keyboard Repair Tech). At
least we wouldn't have to argue about the best way to tune them. Oh, but
actually if PTG is going to sanction any of this (beyond selling ad space)
it would have to be renamed or form an offshoot EKTG.

AnOnAnOnWeGo