[pianotech] Carry On

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 12:05:09 MST 2009

Rob,

I've brought my "tune kit"  Lever, Fork, T-Strip and mutes as carry on. I just follow the TSA rules.

No tool larger than 9"

My rosewood extension lever- remove the tip

Felt mutes

I DO explain to the TSA inspector before putting the stuff through xray that I have piano tuning tools.

They hand inspect the bag.  I've not had a problem (yet) just made certain to tell them up front.

Best,

Gerry Cousins

--Forwarded Message Attachment--