[pianotech] First time in almost 30 years

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 15:59:34 MST 2009

Hi Conrad,
Can we Sr techs commiserate? I am getting "re-hardwared" with a knee replacement next Tuesday. I really want to keep going.  There is just a lot more I want to do. You at 64, me at 82 must do what we need to do.  I know you will keep busy and enjoy the freedom of self-employment.  Just keep going in order to avoid becoming room temperature.  Good Luck.
Carlos Ralon, RPT