[pianotech] First time in almost 30 years

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Nov 5 16:40:01 MST 2009

Hey, if you want another Univ. job I'm retiring February 1st!  It'll be posted soon.  I'm gathering though that this is not your immediate goal!  I hope your "retirement", "career change" or whatever you call it brings you the satisfaction that you deserve.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>