[pianotech] First time in almost 30 years

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Nov 5 16:46:19 MST 2009

Dave,

All you guys retiring lately makes me wonder if for my last ten years here I'll be a rare commodity and can ask for higher wages. <G> Not many young fellers seem to want the CAUT jobs. (not enough $?) But one thing I've found over and over in this life, if you ever think you're invaluable just wait about a month. Someone will have his feet up on your desk.

Regards,
Jim