[pianotech] email address on websites?

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Nov 7 15:29:29 MST 2009

Another group I'm connected to uses a "dummy" suffix. Like, hcetonaip
(pianotech backwards)

Meaning my address would be:   dahechler at att.net.hcetonaip

To sent the user just strips off the ".hcetonaip"

This has seemed to work for the other email list.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years