[pianotech] email address on websites?

jim ialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 07:43:41 MST 2009

Rob,

That's an interesting approach. As I thought about it though it seems that
it only works if your prospective client is using Outlook, Thunderbird, or
some other email  program.

If I'm not running Outlook, the pushy Outlook window will come up anyway,
and include your email address, but it will not allow me to copy it into the
email part of my non-outlook browser. Seems like it might make life
difficult on some of your clients...No?

Jim I