[pianotech] email address on websites?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Nov 7 22:07:55 MST 2009

I found a pretty cool way to encrypt the email from spammers, however,
it's transparent to your clients.

I don't know why I didn't use this on my piano site, although I think
I'll go back and add it.  I think it was merely cerebral flatulence.

I used this script with an image on my songwriting site, which you can
find at the bottom of my page. (website in early stages of
production...)  www.midnighthandyman.com

The code can be generated on this website.  http://www.dynamicdrive.com/emailriddler/

Just enter the info you want, hit encrypt mail, and then copy and
paste the javascript code that it generates into wherever you want on
your website.

It works well for me.

Regards,

Rob McCall