[pianotech] pay as you go

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 9 08:48:43 MST 2009

Have you ever heard of "Small Business Loans".  In our "service" business, "hopefully", you do not need a lot of "capital" to get started.  Maybe a couple of thousand if you are wanting to do extensive shop work. But for just tuning and minor repair, you should be able to start with under $1,000.00 dollars.  And if you start by tuning pianos at a dealer, a minimum "kit" should be under $500.00.

Ken Gerler