[pianotech] pay as you go--more

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 18:25:43 MST 2009

Oh, well, that's different.  We help our younger students and adult learners for nothing here.  We will even take them with us while we are tuning on site so they can watch or ask questions.  In fact, one of our technical examiners holds all day meetimgs in his shop on Saturday's just for that reason.  Usually about once a month, not weekly.  He never charges anything for his time.  Some of us occasionally come in to help or answer questions as well for nothing.

We also do not charge anything for non members who would like to attend our local chapter meetings.  After a while, like over a year or so, they may be asked to join at least as an Associate.   But, otherwise, anyone is allowed to attend for free.  We encourage it.

Jer