[pianotech] pay as you go

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 9 19:31:58 MST 2009

Now that I think on it. The guy who told me of the problems he had, was
talking about before the time of debit cards.
I don't use a debit card. I use cash or a credit card, which I pay off in
full when the bill comes in.
So I obviously was not up on the debit card usefulness.
Sorry for the obvious misinformation I was spreading.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.