[pianotech] Complete piano service, was Workload

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 19:30:07 MST 2009

I agree completely!  This is what's good for the music and the technician.
I think most techs are afraid to sell it.  How do you go about it?

"I don't know where these guys that claim they do 5 pianos a day find their
clients -- all the ones I work on need pitch raises, repairs, regulation,
and who knows what ..." D. Nereson

"Right on. There's tremendous amounts of piano service money lying around
waiting to be picked up by the complete piano service business.

I highly recommend that every tuner-technician become a complete piano
service; then the days of 5 or 6 a day, 5 or 6 days a week, fade and become
a horrific and cautionary memory."  David Anderson

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT

bdornfeld at earthlink.net

North Shore Chapter