[pianotech] scale design

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Nov 13 15:17:15 MST 2009

A-443???  OH NO.  I can see it now.  I make a frantic phone call in July, to
a customer of mine with an S who lives at the edge of a lake.  "Get out the
house NOW.  Your Steinway  might explode!  I'll put on my flak jacket , get
my tuning hammer, and I'll be right over to lower the pitch.  I'll leave
phone numbers with you so that you can notify my next of kin if something
happens.  There'll be an extra fee of course, for hazardous duty pay."

Will