[pianotech] New keyframe

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:31:19 MST 2009

 >Making a new set of rails or keyframe with old keys is a logistical and
fixturing nightmare, the keys are separate. My advice, if your going to make
a new one don't destroy the old one in the process, you may need it. Good
luck, Mike<

Mike - Thanks for the cautious advise. I'll look the old frame over and see
if less drastic repairs are tenable. If I do go the route of trying to build
a new keyframe, I won't throw anything away until I'm sure the new one works
with the old keys. Chuck