[pianotech] Schaff Key Recovering

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 14 05:59:51 MST 2009

Matthew,

"changed sources" is the key.  They don't do it themselves, they send it
out, probably to someone you could also send it out to.  I prefer to
deal directly with the person/company doing the work, develop a business
and personal relationship with them.  How can a middleman not add cost,
delay, and opportunities for miscommunication?

Mike