[pianotech] Kimball Player Piano

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Nov 14 13:50:03 MST 2009

I just received a voice mail request to tune a Kimball player piano.

He explained that not many people tune player pianos and he wanted to know if I could tune it.

Having never tuned a player piano, is there a big difference in just tuning it?

Am I missing something?  Is this more difficult than my inexperience has allowed me to see?  :-)

I just wanted to post something right away before I called him back.

Thanks,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA