[pianotech] Kimball Player Piano

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Nov 15 15:29:29 MST 2009

Thanks, John, I appreciate the insight.  I'll find out later today what age and type of player it is.

I wouldn't have thought of an operational check before diving in.

And I'll put this out for all...  Is there a player piano technician in the Inland Empire that would want to go to Hemet, CA and possibly have an inquisitive newbie watch over his shoulder?  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA