[pianotech] Kimball Player Piano

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Nov 15 15:38:41 MST 2009

Thanks, Ken, for the great advice.  If I decide to take on this job after gathering intel, I've already decided to charge extra for the disassembly and re-assembly.  I'm leaning towards an hourly rate, but I'm entertaining a flat rate, too.

Anyone prefer flat rate over hourly or vice versa?

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA

rob at mccallpiano.com