[pianotech] Kimball Console Action Holddown Screws

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Nov 15 16:38:46 MST 2009

Thanks, all, for the responses and for confirming my suspicions that current
state is overkill.  I failed to mention that the screws came out just a bit
out of true, which considering how TIGHT they were made it almost agony. I
did have dreadful visions of needing to use Vise-Grips... sure glad the
existing screw heads held up so that was unnecessary. (And I hope they hold
up next time, too...)

Barbara, I have a small camera in my tuning case... I'd be glad to send you
pix for TT&L!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN