[pianotech] Tuning arm problems - bursa

jiimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:53:38 MST 2009

Dynamite replies to the tuning arm problems...

Movement and oxygen have not only given my 55 year old equipment an
incredible lift, but they helped to overcome muscular stuff that had
been plaguing me since my 20's.

Message, muscular retraining, proper use of hurting aging muscle/joints,
core muscle training and building, and (for me above all) a vigourous 30
min walk twice a day...they work.

With this chronic, "the nature of the human condition" stuff, the doctor
really can't "fix" it. You gotta take it on yourself as a project.

Jim I