[pianotech] gated communities

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Nov 20 07:04:32 MST 2009

Are you saying that they make a copy of your driver's license as a
picture?  I would refuse that!  I didn't have to leave a copy to tune
in a federal prison!

Do their mothers-in-law have to go through that, too?

I don't mind showing an ID, but with identity theft and all, I'm sure
as heck not letting them take a picture of it.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM
www.shusterpiano.com