[pianotech] gated communities

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 20 21:03:44 MST 2009

I will hereafter refuse to give out personal information. I've had maybe ten
gated people who have called me. 3 are regular customers, and I have no
problem getting in.  The lady I dealt with this week leaves me ready to
sacrifice the ten or so tunings a year for the pleasure of more humane
company.

les

  _____