[pianotech] Gated Communities

tcc440 at netscape.net tcc440 at netscape.net
Fri Nov 20 07:01:43 MST 2009

Carl Sanberg said that "exclusive" was the worst word in the English language.  When I lived in Richmond, Va, I used to deny service to anyone who lived in
a gated community because I reasoned (at that time) that school buses and Postal service people were allowed to use their roads, why should my taxes support such a restrictive place. (Sorry for the run-on sentence).
But.. I moved to Florida and it got even worse.    AND   I had an epiphany..   "These people have a lot of pianos".  Duhhh .. and " they can afford to have them tuned" .. Duhhh...

So.. Instead of hating the system, I learned to love it.  Starting with the gate guard....   Be nice and friendly  with him/her.  They're only
doing their job.    (How would you like to have their  job???)

Tom Cobble RPT
Melbourne, Florida

=