[pianotech] Gated Communities

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:28:12 MST 2009

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Gated communities

"Oh my!
Where to start? Rich, white, conservatives, in gated conservatives. What
then are rich, black, liberals who live in gated communities along side the
rich whites?They are people who are trying to escape the assylum we call our
modren culture. We are not victims of laissez faire policies. We, the entire
society,  are victictims of "diversity at all cost" and political
correctness run rampant. We are told to celebrate diversity and accept the
most vile and immoral lifestyles as "just different'' and their values as
valid as our own. Hugo Chavez and Robert Mugabe (see news articals today)
are really nice people that should be understood in their own cultural
context. That is B.S. If theyrich can afford their lifestyle, good for them.
They are the people who frequently purchase, or donate money for expensive
things (like pianos). Tell me about the next time you service a fine
Bechstein or Bosey in the projects.
Sincerely,"
Chuck Vetter