[pianotech] iphone database?

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Mon Nov 23 07:19:39 MST 2009

Hi, Ron,

I've been a Palm user since Day 1 in 1996, and still cling to my
Tungsten.  Converting from one phone to another is often easier by
finding a common storage medium (i.e. Palm to Outlook, Outlook to new
phone).  Outlook has "notes", but I don't know if Palm's notes would
sync to it.  I'm using a product from the company Missing Sync to sync
my Windows Mobile Omnia to my Mac.  Palm Desktop for Mac is still out
there (but doesn't work on Snow Leopard, FYI).

BlackBerry has a "Switch Device Wizard" that moves info directly from
a Palm or Windows Mobile phone.  Don't know about the iPhone.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM
www.shusterpiano.com