[pianotech] Shoeless - was Gated Com

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 10:42:52 MST 2009

David Love said: "It's a respectful courtesy not a comment on your status. Our own house is a
shoeless one and I extend that courtesy to others whether I'm working for
them or not."

David,
And...do you have a place where the incoming "guest" can sit down and take their shoes off? Or....do they have to do the little dance while standing???? I wear boots that require sitting to remove with any efficiency.<G> However, I carry a new pair of surgical shoe covers in my tuning kit. I will do that before taking my shoes off, as I have back issues in my "bare feet" that dictate I leave my shoes on. The surgical shoe covers have a traction surface so that highly polished floors are not a hazard.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police