[pianotech] Shoeless - was Gated Com

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 15:11:33 MST 2009

Yes.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Joseph Garrett
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:43 AM
To: pianotech
Subject: [pianotech] Shoeless - was Gated Com

David Love said: "It's a respectful courtesy not a comment on your status.
Our own house is a

shoeless one and I extend that courtesy to others whether I'm working for

them or not."

David,

And...do you have a place where the incoming "guest" can sit down and take
their shoes off? Or....do they have to do the little dance while
standing???? I wear boots that require sitting to remove with any
efficiency.<G> However, I carry a new pair of surgical shoe covers in my
tuning kit. I will do that before taking my shoes off, as I have back issues
in my "bare feet" that dictate I leave my shoes on. The surgical shoe covers
have a traction surface so that highly polished floors are not a hazard.

Regards,

Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)

Captain, Tool Police