[pianotech] Bare feet/germaphobe

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 23 12:40:57 MST 2009

My aunt had a very expensive Persian rug and said that bare feet leave an oil which is very detrimental to it.

Funny how we all think. I'm not a germaphobe, but dogs walk through their own excrement and track it all around then we walk through their tracks, then inside with those shoes. I understand booties and such, and respect other's houses. I wear shoes that are easy to get off, and socks with no holes. <G>

Jim Busby