[pianotech] Unknown Aeolian-American Piano

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 23 22:53:58 MST 2009

Thanks to all who responded. I believe Jack came closest. I would expect anyone tuning in the Washington State area servicing pianos sold by Tallman might have seen a few and had the specific name that Tallman requested to be put on the pianos. As you can see from the pictures (sent previously), the plate does not have any markings on it.

Ken Gerler