[pianotech] Piano too loud!

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Tue Nov 24 07:23:17 MST 2009

Hi Folks,

I still think your client should just invest in a nice sound system.  If
he's trying to impress his visitors, screwing up a good piano just
doesn't do it.  Tactfully suggest a Bose or other brand sound system,
and state that Pianos are designed to be medium loud. That's why they
have tri and bi-chord string arrangements hooked up to a soundboard. I
bet he wants the lid open to ... during play. ....

But at least charge _well_ for the Piano-re-design job.

Scott